Tuesday, May 8, 2012

To go or not



Mina has some work at home, so she is not coming this week. I was alone today, kids also wanted to be at home. Today I left half hearted – not sure what will happen on the site. When I reached I saw nothing happening – somebody died in labourer family, no work on shed started no work on sump started, few pits were digged at 5-7 feet apart.

Hmmmmmmmm Just when I was thinking Venkatappa approached and started talking about his willingness to work. Together with Sriram we marked the tree pits.

After every break of Sunday and stay at Bangalore the entu to go to site on mon/ tue varies.   No burning decisions to be taken, even if one does not go not much will suffer or rather not much will also happen. One has to be there to get the work going or rather keep the flame alive.

So going tomorrow with kids to stay for next two days –  Sriram is hopeful to start the work tomorrow. Travelling up and down was tiring but I felt nice that I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment