Sunday, April 22, 2012

Doing by self


When I reached site on Sunday and started marking the building with masons and Madhukar, I realized I need to do it myself. I have taken 3 days time to explore and do it myself on the site before we start start digging with JCB from Thursday onwards. What is on drawing and what is on site needs to be worked out. I did not want to take decision in hurry to “do anything”.  Thank you Venu for questioning us and also sensitizing our own being.  It was so easy for the masons to measure, me standing and giving them instructions……………

I was not the person by nature who would analyse various situations – being with Vishal, Mina and Ratnesh I am developing this skill. I was happy that I did not depend on Madhukar and Masons to do the centre line marking. I am on my toe since I came back from the site, talking to many to understand this process.  I am looking forward to reach site and do the marking and move ahead.

I am happy I took 3 days time – I am finding my self enlightened and in favour of the building.I am enjoying EACH day at the making of O-campus. Learning curve is exciting.

I am back to my college days - My brother and Ratnesh both were searching for appropriate software for me to make drawings, my brother was reading tutorials to help me to understand - I was back to pampering with two of my lovely mentor and to my drawing board.

No comments:

Post a Comment